We keep you safe
WE FOLLOW THE LATEST GREEK GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
First and foremost, we care about everyone’s safety and are closely monitoring the Greek Government regulations, guide lines and restrictions from the World Health Organization.
The safety and well-being of our guests & team members is our top priority.
For your peace of mind we wish to let you know that:
Each member of our team is fully trained in new health and safety measures as well as our emergency response plan so as to ensure health and safety to both guests and staff alike.
IN-ROOM HYGIENE MEASURES
- For safety purposes, housekeeping services will be performed only upon request of our guests.
- Our housekeeping teams are disinfecting all hand surfaces in your room as part of our rigorous cleaning procedures. They will disinfect anything a traveler would touch frequently; this includes but is not limited to, knobs, light switches, door handles, toilets, outdoor furniture etc.
- As a protective measure, all kitchen utensils and printed material have been removed from our suites. We are happy to supply you with sterilized kitchen utensils and cutlery upon request.
- Our receptionist can provide you with any information and/or stationery needs.
- All laundry and sterilization is carried out on our premises.
- For your peace of mind, after each check-out, every mattress is disinfected andmattress protectors are removed and replaced with a sterilized one.
WE PRESERVE THE HEALTH & SAFETY
OF OUR GUESTS
- During check-in: guests that do NOT possess a valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate will be required to give written proof that they are Covid-19 free.
- Our hotel reserves the right to request a Rapid Test to confirm Covid-19 free health status.
- Temperature screenings will be performed at check-in.
- As a gesture of our gratitude for your visit to our hotel during these challenging times, you will find a complimentary basket in your suite with some of the best organic products that Laconia has to offer.
- Breakfast is served daily between 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Guests are required to reserve their timeslot for their breakfast in advance, so as to avoid overcrowding.
- All safety precautions in the preparations of food and beverage have been implemented to guarantee food hygiene safety and quality at all times.
- Dining tables and chairs are sanitized with disinfectant, so that our guests can enjoy a pleasant and safe environment, both indoors and out-door lounge areas, pool and café bar. Appropriate distancing regulations are observed and controls take place at regular intervals.
FACILITIES – POOL
- The pool is for the exclusive use of our hotel guests only and is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The water of our pool undergoes strict regular testing to ensure it is in pristine condition and in accordance with national health standards.
- Regular disinfection of sunbeds, tables and equipment at the pool area and beyond are performed throughout the day.
- Guests are kindly requested to use our pool shower before entering the pool.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We will provide our guests with freshly sterilized pool towels; laundered on our premises.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP MAKE YOUR STAY WITH US A MEMORABLE, HEALTHY AND SAFE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. WE AIM TO PLEASE.
EACH SUITE EMBRACES THE FRESH AIR FROM THE MYRTOAN SEA, SURROUNDED BY THE ELEGANT LUXURY OF THE MATERIALS SELECTED TO ENSURE THAT YOUR SAFETY AND WELLBEING COME FIRST. DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO SEMPRE VIVA SUITES AND TO MONEMVASIA THIS COMING SEASON.
• The European Emergency Number is 112.
• For any Covid-19-related inquiries, dial 1135 (Greece).